I have always liked being outdoors. I like loitering around beaches or being high up mountains.
You maybe like me. You may have been dreaming of going out of town but you just can't because there is a job to do or a business to run.
So let's just pretend we are going out of town or better yet out of the country.
1. Click the K button on your menubar.
2. Minimize your browser for a while.
3. Right click on your Desktop
4. Choose configure Desktop
5. Click on Get New Wallpapers
6. Click on Tibet, Mount View
7. Click Install
8. Then close the window
9. On the Configure Desktop window, click on the dropdown list next to Picture
10. Select Tibet, Mount View
11. Click Apply
There you go! You're own mountain view of Tibet.
Happy trekking. :)
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Posted by Temujin at 9:49 AM